I’m Alina, a Strength & Conditioning Coach based in New York City.
My Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy, University of South Australia, 2011
- Strength & Conditioning Specialist, NSCA, 2018
- High Performance Sports Management, Australian Catholic University, 2016
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Level 1 & 2, Functional Movement Systems
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA), Functional Movement Systems
- Trigger Point Dry Needling, Global Education of Manual Therapists (GEMt)
- Founder: sprintrehab.com (a strength training resource for runners)
- Senior Physiotherapist, Bodyaware Physiotherapy, Sydney, Aus
- Physiotherapist, Dynamic Physiotherapy, Sydney, Aus
- Physiotherapist, Village Physiotherapy, Adelaide, Aus
What I Do
I work one-on-one with each client to help them achieve their personal fitness goals through focused and targeted training. My programs are all based on the key fundamentals of fitness: healthy movement, correct technique and steady progression. I will challenge you in each session but never push you past your body’s limits. I carefully customize each workout making it fun and varied, all the while equipping you with the tools and knowledge to become confident to train and strive for a healthier balanced life.
Why I’m Different
As a Physiotherapist and Strength & Conditioning Coach I have a unique understanding of human performance and how to optimize your body’s potential despite challenges and physical barriers. I take time to get to know you, your goals, motivations and history before we hit the gym. I pre-plan each session ahead of time making each workout efficient and effective. But most importantly, my goal is always to help, support and motivate you through your fitness journey.